Friday, November 17, 2023

Tarot Card Update

 October 2023 is the month of my first Tarot card reading to another person ever. I must say I had been wanting to read the cards to someone else for quite some time, and I was so impressed with my spiritual connection with our ancestors. I impressed myself even if I was confident that I could do this. Reading my own cards for almost a year, I was always spot on with what the cards would reveal. Now I'm even more convinced that this is one of the thing's I can do well. I can feel my calling with wanting to do this for me and for others. I keep teaching myself and understanding what all I can do with this knowledge and craft. I'm not going to lie when I first started reading them to myself there was times it would scare me, because bad thing's were happening in my life or the cards would tell me about bad thing's that were coming into my life. I would stress and I would stop reading them for a long period of time, but with time I would see how it eventually helped me. I would start grabbing on to my faith and go deep in prayer, and seeking guidance from all that is Holy, I would think and find way's to avoid the bad or find way's to better my situation so that I can change thing's in some way. So now even if the cards give me a bad reading I use it to my advantage, and the more I learn to read them and understand the meaning's they are helping me control my emotions, anxiety, and decisions in life. So back to the reading I gave, I was asked by one of my son's best friends more like one of my son's if I could read him the cards. He is someone who considers me as a mother and has always come to me for help, advice and comfort. I was delighted to do this for him and excited because I've been wanting to read the cards for someone else. He has been going through so much these past few years and I thought this would give him some help and guidance. I'm not going to go into to much detail because this is his personal life, but I will say that the cards were spot on in all that they revealed. The reading wasn't face to face, it was through video camera, I asked him for his full name, birth date, and as I shuffled the cards I asked for guidance to the spirits and ancestors. I asked that they would give him guidance, clarity and peace of mind to whatever troubled him. The cards revealed exactly what he was already feeling and going through, the reading gave him guidance to what he needed to do going forward, even if he knew those things were going to be hard to do. He got emotional and let so much out that he had bottled up inside. The craziest thing about it was that after the reading he sent me some messages sent to him while I was giving him the reading about things we had talked about in the reading. I was convinced at that point that the spirits and ancestors are with me and I can definitely continue to practice this craft. They are with me guiding me when I call upon them, and I will only get better with each reading I give. He asked me before the reading how much I charged, and said he didn't have money, but of course I didn't charge him. Maybe at one point in the future I will, but for now practice makes perfect. The cards have told me I have the means and the power to do this kind of work. I know it will all fall into place one day. Till next blog Love & Light 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tarot Card Update

  October 2023 is the month of my first Tarot card reading to another person ever. I must say I had been wanting to read the cards to someon...